Saturday, April 26, 2008

Two days wasted!

I woke up a couple of days ago feeling really sick, so I went to bed and slept til past 2! That was just the start of it as I later discovered that both Scott and I had got food poisoning from some crappy restaurant that wasn't even very nice anyway. I had a bad feeling about that place too! Fortunately I only had one bout of being sick but it really wore me out.

Two days spent in my hotel room! Fortunately there are a few english film channels and I have my books and a balcony so it wasn't that bad. I managed to eat: half a bowl of cereal, a few chips, an ice cream sundae and finally last night my first proper meal of a chicken breast with chips. And another ice cream. Still not completely better and I've skipped lunch today but I feel more like it now and at least well enough to come out and get on the internet to write this post.

Nothing more to report! Except that STA travel STILL haven't got back to me about the flight back and they promised to email me on Monday. They were pretty good last time but this time their customer service is sadly lacking.

No comments: