This is a really quick one as I'm in a mall in Patong waiting to go and see Iron Man at the cinema. Due to too much time in the sun, I think it's got to me and I've been feeling a bit low on energy the last couple of days so I decided that today would have to be spent inside. I had a trip booked (sailing on a chinese junk to and around the island from'"The man with the golden gun") but I wouldn't have enjoyed it so I cancelled. I went on a trip to the island the filmed "The Beach" yesterday! It was a good trip but I'll tell you about it when I have time. I also encountered Monkeys in the wild. . .
Anyway, got to go. . .
Friday, May 2, 2008
Patong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Dan
I am sending you an E mail to your first E mail address. Hope you get it OK
Post a Comment