After we finished with shooting and we managed to persuade the locals to come back (warily), we moved onto archery. There were two types of bow on offer so I picked the one that felt best (and looked cooler). As you can see from the picture above I managed to beak all current records and score ten successive "Bullseyes". The guy who was helping us pronounced me Robin Hood on the spot and a messenger was sent to find Norris McWerter at the Guiness World Records Office.
Okay, so this picture was my real attempt but it's still not bad is it? The guy actually dd call me Robin Hood after I got my first arrow straight in the yellow.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Robin Hood Prince of Aviator Sunglasses
Labels:
Phuket Shooting Range
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brilliant pics Dan, can you E mail us with your details so we can contact travel agent, we'd rather have an E mail or let us know if it's all sorted
Post a Comment