We've been to Phuket shooting range! The first weapon I fired was a rifle, complete with proper rifle scope. As it turned out I was actually really good with it!! I got reall good groupings and the were or all in and around the centre. They've given me the target with the holes in but I don't think it'd make it through the new sensitive equipment at Dubai airport on the way back so I'll be leaving it here.
Next I fired a 9mm handgun which was okay but I guess I need more practise becasue the shots were all over the place! Still, at least most of them hit the target!
Still targets just weren't proving to be hard enough so we had a go at clay pigeon shooting! I hit one. Out of ten. I bet I could have got them with the rifle!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Police Academy
Labels:
Phuket Shooting Range
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment